Turkey's leading daily newspaper Hürriyet gave full page coverage to Serhan's "Dan Brown's Inferno" tours. See hurriyet.com.tr/galeri-40248600.
Serhan guided His Excellency General Sir Peter Cosgrove, Governor-General of Australia, in Istanbul on August 5th, 2015.
Serhan guided Mr. Napoleon Perdis and his family in Istanbul in April 2015.
In September 2014, after seven years, renowned chef Rick Stein once again sought Serhan to help him explore Istanbul's culinary heritage for his BBC TV food travelogue program.
- In June 2014, Serhan guided famous soprano Mrs. Diana Damrau in İstanbul.
- In Dan Brown's Footsteps: A Tour of Inferno's Sights
- During an interview on ntvmsnbc's Gece Gündüz, Mr. Dan Brown mentioned that Serhan provided inspiration for the tour guide character guiding Robert Langdon in Hagia Sophia in his latest book Inferno.
- CNNTurk TV interviewed Serhan about the Istanbul locations featured in Dan Brown's new book, Inferno.
- Interview with Serhan about guiding Dan Brown in Istanbul by Vatan newspaper's Ms. Berna Laçin.
- Interview with Serhan in Turkish newspaper Milliyet.
- Ms. Wendy Perrin of Conde Nast Traveller Magazine mentioned Serhan on "Perrin Post"
- Serhan guided Ms. Joanna Lumley and contributed to the filming of a documentary on Noah's Ark, on September 30, 2012.
Serhan is a featured military historian in the Discovery Channel documentary, "Ottomans vs Christians".
Serhan participated in the 3rd Ottoman Military History Seminar at İstanbul Şehir University, and made a presentation on the 20th Century Historical Battlefields of Turkey, on October 5, 2012.
Serhan is the featured historian/guide in the documentary Prochain arrêt: Istanbul — Au temps des Ottomans by ARTE TV, France:
- Serhan guided famous photographer Mr. Neil Leifer on September 17, 2012.
- In May 2012, Serhan guided members of the Costume Society of America on a two week long cultural study tour of Turkey.
Serhan appeared on Faruk Pekin's history show "Tarihe Yolculuk" together with Gürsel Göncü on SKYTURK TV as an expert of the historical battlefields of Turkey, on December 5, 2011.
- Serhan guided Condé Nast Traveler's Deborah Dunn during her Nine Perfect Days in Turkey. Her article was published in the November 2010 issue of Condé Nast Traveler.
- Turkey's Hürriyet newspaper devoted 4 pages to Serhan's article on the historical battlefields of Turkey on August 23, 2010.
- Serhan guided Father Robert Barron in March 2010 and contributed to the filming of documentary series
- Serhan guided Mr. Buzz Bissinger and family during their visit to Istanbul in December 2009.
- Serhan guided Dr. Spencer Johnson during his visit to Istanbul in October 2009.
- Serhan guided His Excellency David Miliband, the British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs during his stay in Istanbul, on 5th September, 2007.
- Serhan guided Ms. Wendy Perrin of Condé Nast Traveler magazine. Read about her experiences in the October 2006 installment of the Wendy Perrin Report and "The Fabulous 50: Experiences Only Insiders Can Deliver."
- Serhan assisted Mr. Kevin Doyle of Condé Nast Traveler magazine in planning his road trip in Turkey. He is article was published in the November 2005 issue of Condé Nast Traveler.
- Hürriyet, Turkey’s leading daily newspaper, devoted a full page to Serhan’s special tours of Turkey’s battlefields.
- Serhan is a featured travel expert on UzmanTV.